Sunday 31 January 2016

Busy bee(ノ- _ -)ノ

FYP deadline is catching up, I'm only left with 2 more weeks before I can finally say bye bye to my stupid course. I actually cannot wait for all this to end so I can disappear to places that I want to go. Been so occupied with work and fyp I barely have time to get a proper rest. 

It's either work or fyp. work or fyp. work or fyp, CONSECUTIVELY

So exhausted I don't even know how to take good care of myself anymore. Been hurting parts of my body because of my carelessness. What should I do? I need to bring first aid kit wherever I go from now. Cut myself, got wood splint on my fingers, burnt my skin. What else, really. This week has been a productive week but also, an unlucky week. 

Such bad luck to chance upon disgusting people nowadays. Like how people say in Chinese: "Damn suay"
Bump into the last person I wanna see on earth a few days back, damn damn unlucky. Not to mention, went for my ex colleague's 21st birthday but her school mate happened to be that **** girl. AGH,  Need to get more luck this year I swear.

This is the year I work for the best of myself. Time to change my bad temper and time to control my emotions more now. I don't want to lose any close friends anymore, enough of people walking out of my life. God please. This is the year I will bring out the best in myself and gain more than I've lost last year. I will not repeat the same mistakes I made and will learn to love myself more (/^▽^)/

I NEED TO LEARN NOT TO FALL ASLEEP EVERYWHERE I GO OMG. and YAY, EXPLORED TODAY! Cannot wait for you to come back and explore all these places with me, 2 more days and you'll be back!! I cannot wait! Please come back in one piece, missing you already. ●ᴥ●♥




On the side note, operation in 3 weeks time, I hope everything will be successful. (´・_・`)