Sunday 17 April 2016

Going and not going to.

Not going to waste my time and effort on something that is already broken. 
Not going to give a fuck to anything that's hindering my happiness.
Not going to let anyone bring me down.
Not going to trust anyone because trusting people just got me into deep shit.
Not going to break down and cry in front of people anymore.
Not going to let anyone hurt me emotionally.
Not going to let anyone know my weakness.
Not going to forgive people easily anymore.
Not going to care about anything.
Not going to reply people who make use of you for their own benefits.
Not going to entertain people who is of no relation to me. 
Not going to get involve in anything that is not related to me.
Not going to tell anyone anything much anymore.
Not going to show my emotions out.
Not going to say anything from now on.

Going to reflect on myself 
Going to reflect on my actions
Going to find myself back
Going to be happy and cheerful
Going to lose weight
Going to go to the gym and work on my body
Going to make full use of my time
Going to just live with the "one step at a time" mindset
Going to be on my best self.
Going to leave this fked up place
Going to leave for good.