Thursday 19 May 2016

21 years old.

After being so occupied with my daily life , I'm able to sit down in front of my old lousy laptop to finally blog about my birthday, at 4:11AM when I'm supposed to be sleeping. First thing first, I wanna thank every single one of you who made it to my birthday party despite the distance, secondly thank you for entertaining within your little groups because I honestly am trying my best to go to different groups to not make you guys feel so awkward. Sorry if the food / cake wasn't satisfying It's already May, time passed really really fast. My god, time....please slow down, I don't even have time to really relax and process what's exactly going on in my life. Within these five months, I've so many people walking into and out of my life and I myself caused unnecessary drama for myself and for a period of time I was completely losing it, well, whatever happened has happened, I made mistakes but I've learnt my mistake, beside that, I'm terribly sorry for the people I've let down / go along the way, things just don't seemed to go well and this whole thing is my fault, not yours. 


Feelings fade, people change, really apologetic for those that I've hurt. 

To my special boy, thank you for stepping into my hectic life and accepting me for who I am. I am sorry that you have to learn to adapt to my way of life, I am sorry that I screwed up, I am sorry for making you feel so stressed, I am sorry that you find it tough to love me. I've changed and I am not someone who loves easily, it takes a lot for me to fall and stay in love with someone, and surprisingly it's you who caught me off guard. Promises aren't lasting but you have my word when I say I'm going to make us work, I won't give up easily and I promised to give my 100% to you because that is what you are doing. Despite you having your army duties, you wouldn't spare a second thought taking leave just for me, I admit everything between the both of us is like a bullet train, all progressing too fast but like what you said, 有时爱情要冲动. HAHA, thank you for being here for me throughout my major milestones, I never would have thought I would be spending them with you, really.


12th May - My graduation

13th May - My brother's birthday 

14th May - My 21st birthday


 

This is just the beginning, there will definitely be more to come, we'll get through all of it, be it happiness or quarrels or whatever, as long as we are together. I love you, I really do. 

Specially thanks to my 4 wenyi girls, June, Amos, Aloy, Sandy and gzb for being here for me too, what would I do without you, really. I'm really thankful our paths crossed and I really wouldn't want to do anything to lose the bond I have with everyone of you, 









Lastly, I would like to thank every single one of you who attended my birthday party and to those who wished me too, I really appreciated it, thank you (*^▽^)/