Thursday 4 February 2016

Exhausted.

One more week to the end of my FYP! So fast, feels like yesterday my classmate just said that we still have 1 more month till our deadline, now we're only left with one week, time really pass very fast, especially when you're having fun.

Now I'm currently waiting for my product video to be ready, and it will actually takes up 16 hours. I have 588 frames of images to be rendered for my video, and now I'm only on the 17th one. I started this shit at 3pm. TIME CHECK: 11:27PM. VERY VERY LONG TO COMPLETE.
Going extra mile to make my fyp video better so please I hope everything will go smoothly, don't mind missing few hours of sleep for this. Last lap, you can do this Dernise!(‐^▽^‐)

Been wanting to eat bingsu for quite awhile now and yay, this fag brought me here again to eat our favourite! Thanks man, 




Met W last night and he taught me a simple dance by 1M. So so happy that you're finally back and that I'm able to dance a bit and relieve my stress. Also, happy that he's back in one piece, of course. HEHE. Talk about plenty of things (as usual) and we agreed to go mountain climbing one day. 

GOALS???? Can't wait to complete plenty of milestones with you! ( ˘ ³˘)♥





Now I'm actually left with 3 days excluding weekends AND I HAVE SO MANY THINGS UNDONE. REPORT. SLIDES AND MY POSTER. CAN YOU FEEL MY STRESS? I WANNA DO GOOD, JUST DO GOOD. GOD PLEASE. 


This year would be the year I would be travelling and be gone for good, Can't wait for it to happen. I'll be gone before you realized it.