Tuesday 9 February 2016

Their true colours scares you.

"Don't ever get too close with anyone, because you don't know what their real intentions are to you"

This sentence has always been appearing on my tumblr timeline and its time I really take into account of what's going on. Everyone's true colors are scary, maybe not to you but it might be to another soul. You might think you're fine and normal, but truth is, someone out there will always dislike whatever you do. 
It has only been the second month of the new year and I feel like there is a mountain of UNNECESSARY drama going on in my life already. 

First thing first, I don't understand why guys have to go around asking for selfie from girls? Why do you want their selfie so much? Does it even matter to you? You wanna see their face? There's facebook, there's instagram and there's something called display picture. You wanna see me? You can always go facebook, there's plenty of 'photos of Dernise' and I'm voicing this out because this happened more than once already. I am not photogenic neither am I good looking enough to always be 'selfie-ready', AND I'M NOT OBLIGED TO SEND YOU ANYWAY.
 It just bugs me so much that guys have the cheek to ask girls for their selfie the first few moment of chatting. 

Just piss me off so much and I really hate guys who does that. You scared we photoshop is it? Scared then don't approach. And, what has it got to do with you anyway? 

Secondly, two faced people. Talking about this just makes me so upset. I shall just leave this here.