Sunday 28 February 2016

Fright

Last night was probably the worst day of the month. I was drinking cold water halfway while I was working when suddenly I felt warm water flowing down my throat. I totally lost my calm and kept drinking cold water afterwards but it never stops. My wound got infected and it's actually bleeding. So technically my throat was bleeding for 15 minutes before it actually stopped. I was panicking and telling my superiors but somehow I got a feeling that they don't trust my words and asked me to get back to work after telling me what I should do. I was so flustered but still went back to work before they decided to let me go off to the hospital. 
Thank god I wasn't alone in all these. W accompanied me despite him being so exhausted from work and stick with me all the way and comforted me. He gave me his jacket too which is really sweet of him. Thank you for accompanying me. Thank you for being there because for once I didn't had to undergo all that alone. It was really scary. 

ps- another big hole in my bank thanks to the a&e admittance fee.
pps - dyed my hair full brown so no more black roots ^_^