Wednesday 24 February 2016

Of course he won't say what he did.

Not long ago I met this guy for brunch and halfway through our rants we found out how this guy friend of mine was related to my ex. I really don't have the intention to blog about this but seriously this has been bugging me. I need to get rid of this negative thought. I don't really care if you read this or not.
One of the question this guy asked really shocked me, I wouldn't say what he ask but seriously, who would wash their dirty linens in public? 
I know you're lying and you know you're making up lies so let's not waste each other time.
Who would confess about playing another person's feelings to someone they are interested in? Who would let someone they are interested in know what kind of bad stuff they did to another person? They would come up with plenty of excuses and make the victim look bad when actually it's theirs to begin with. Before they get you, they want to look good, they want you to feel that they are the best, why would they be truthful to you? IF he was truthful about all that he had done and you still chose to stick to him then my dear you're really naive. Everything has two sides of the story, don't just foolishly believe his "goody" parts. 
Been there, done that.
Since you're so bewildered by his flirtatious actions then all I can say is good luck to you, don't say I didn't warn you. He might have made my reputation as something bad and possessive but that's just him and him only. I won't stoop low to his level, that's so below me.