Tuesday 16 February 2016

Next milestone.

Valentine's day shouldn't be an excuse for guys to treat girls specially good or extra favoring them just for that occasion, when you are with the right guy, everyday feels like valentine's day, and I'm slowly starting to feel it. ♥ 

The first time spending Valentine's day with W and I really enjoyed it. 
Even though I could only meet him at night, he made it extraordinary for me and his gift got me amazed. I thought there wouldn't be any roses but he surprised me in the end, really adorable I cant even. And nope I'm not going to tell you what he did for me but I swear is extra creative and I'm loving it. Simple yet special, thank you. I got him something he least expected but oh well, hope he uses it, which I doubt he will. :(

Now I 'unofficially' graduated from poly, but where to, next?
I've decided. I will work hard for 2 years before I go off.

WHY?
#1 - Braces
#2 - Money
#3 - Him

I cant leave and say bye bye for good when I'm going to fix my teeth, since I have the capability to do something about my teeth, why not? 
Now I'm just going to go all out and find suitable high paying full time job to achieve my goals. Need plenty of sleep to replenish all that I had sacrifice during my FYP period so off I go. 

P.S. - HAPPY GRADUATION {´◕ ◡ ◕`}




(What I wore on Valentine's day)