Tuesday 9 February 2016

✿Happy CNY✿

Initially I thought this year's Chinese New year is going to be a plain boring one. But I was wrong, I had more fun than last year (pretty much).

It's just the time taken to travel to my grandmother's place was a bit ●︿● because she stays all the way in Tampines while we're at AMK...still, all is good because we had direct bus so it wasn't as tiring.
Overall, this year, I totally do not have the mood for Chinese new year. I guess this not only goes out to me but also goes out to all those in PDI course (SHITTY COURSE, NUFF SAID). 
Time is seriously running out and what pisses me off is the lecturers not being understanding at all. Was so pissed I almost cried in front of my lecturer. The weight on my shoulders is too much I swear, I cannot handle all of this stress at once, it's too much. 
First day of CNY was pretty boring because we only went to one place for visiting and we stayed the whole afternoon there doing nothing but watching television and snacking. 
Thankfully A invited me over to his relative's house because he does not have a life (too) and was bored (too). So after I reached home, changed into my jeans, I headed over. I had fun though cause we gambled and even though I didn't win any money. It's really the company who matters.
and of course, MONEY. 

Day 1 didn't end like that of course, I met W  for a midnight movie! We went to watch "Long long time ago' and got ourselves the popcorn set that gives out free monkey plushie, It's damn cute the monkey comes with a pair of black glasses. Oh and, W was damn happy he was literally smiling from ear to ear when the cashier gave it to us. HAHA we even come up with a name for it. Really cute. Him and the monkey 

 Thank you for making me smile, thank you for your company♥ ♥ 

Day 2 was nothing special too. My visiting normally falls on the first day so the rest of the days is for me to visit friends and play cards. Went to June's house today to Bainian and won like $8? It was a really short 2 hours of visiting (for me only) because I had to rush home for my family's steamboat session. After the steamboat we played cards too. It was pretty fun to be laughing together with the LIMs. It's been a long time since we really sat down and enjoy ourselves. Will definitely have another session of this! Feeling sad because I cannot join them for the trip to Malaysia, means I'll be alone in Singapore T__T

Just gonna post photos here too because happy moments deserved to be shared (*^▽^)/
 
 


GOT TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER. NEED TO START PLANNING FOR MY 21ST HEHE
That's all for now, got to go for my routine exercise to lose some fats!!!!