Sunday 6 March 2016

Clear minded

As time pass by, I'm starting to question my own feelings. 
Do I really like someone? Or I like the feeling of having someone? 
Do I really need someone? Or I like the feeling of needing someone?
Do I really want someone? Or I like the feeling of wanting someone?

As you read my previous post on my surgery, I certainly see a lot more things now, with a clearer mindset. These few days set my mind back on my dream, back on my ambition, back to the days where all I want was to leave this place. But whatever for?

Many of you asked, why leave Singapore? It's a nice place to be in. 
Yes it might be safe, yes it might be full of activities but no, this isn't a place where I want to be, this isn't a place where I want to grow old in. I have plenty of personal reasons regarding this and because it's personal, I don't tend to share it even if people ask. (plz don't prob anymore) 
Many of you have dreams and some might even achieved it but I have mine too and I want to pursue it no matter what. I don't want to work my whole life just to 'survive', 
I want to do amazing things that will leave me smiling at my wonderful memories.