Wednesday 9 March 2016

I washed away little bits of you.

Sorry might not be an appropriate word for me to use right now but I truly am. Let's not waste each other time and be appreciative of what we have right now. I may not always be there for you like before but if you ever need me I'll be there. Yes all of these happened within a short period of time and it's very difficult for you to handle but short pain is better than long pain. Times with you has been great and perfect just like a dream coming true but as time past and as we spend more time together I realize what I have for you wasn't strong enough for all this. And no you didn't do anything wrong, even if you were, it was all unintentional and I don't blame you. But know that no one else is involve in this. You were perfect and like a dream come true when I found out how you felt towards me, sadly dreams don't really happen and last in my case. You'll be fine, just like how you were before you met me. Take care. I have bigger priorities and dreams now, I don't want to put you through it too. 
Been long since I been to zouk and yay, finally able to party last night. Kinda lose my cool awhile because I was the only sober (cant drink cause operation) and I met with a lot of restrictions. But they care for me thats why so I understand. Want to thank the people last night for tolerating me too :( Oh but I didn't know being a nanny in zouk was horrendous until last night, cannot imagine how my friends took care of me, no wonder I end up being hospitalized last yeat(damn wasted) 


Overall I had fun though, with my llaogirls and june hehe. Can hear June's laughter here HAHAHA