Wednesday 23 March 2016

I gave wrong people the right pieces of me.

Before I let all of this thoughts sink in and kill me emotionally, I shall just rant everything here. Its been so long since I felt like this, deep in my thoughts with a heavy heart. I guess it has come to a point whereby we shouldn't even have any point of contact, don't you think so? We weren't together officially for a long time but the on and off for that whole year was enough to set things straight. I was there for you through your high and lows but all I got from you was nothing but lies and hurt. I was there when you were in trouble with the police, I was there to calm you down when you were angry and wanted to resort to violence to strangers who pushed you, I was there when no one else were, I was there for your birthday, I was there when you were alone. I was there through almost everything with you. But where were you? Where were you when I needed you the most? Where were you on my birthday? Where were you when I was struggling for my exams? Where were you when I needed a listening ear? 

All that I had been, all that I've sacrificed was not enough to make you stay. To say the truth, I would love to be back in your arms again, but what if history repeats? What if you walk out of my life once again? What will I ever do if all this repeats? Things will never be the same you should know it yourself. I know no one is sure what is going to happen, so why not end it when we are still in control?

I am completely different now, I have bigger priorities and I won't think twice to cut anyone off. I cannot love anyone properly anymore, and I'm really sorry for those whom I let go along the way. I keep a lot of things to myself now and all I want is to focus on my career and have fun. You want to fuck around and hurt people, then leave me out of it. I had enough, I am done and I am gone. Being 21 do not really mean much but it is enough to wake me up and focus on greater things. Maybe when things are clearer and when you really know who and what you want, then perhaps we can be friends. But for now, I don't want to have anything to do with you. 

Take care.