Sunday 20 March 2016

Once or twice


Been super busy lately and I was working literally from Monday to Friday. I managed to meet new friends along the way and was asked these few questions a lot of times.
"Which Uni are you going? Are you going to further study? What are you going to do?"

To be honest, for now, I don't have any plans to carry on studying. I want to focus on my career, which is why I ended stuff with wsc. If it was just studies, I wouldn't end anything with anyone. Probably would be in his arms now, but no... My aim still stays and my ambition is still there. 

Even if I do further study, it won't be in Singapore. I know Singapore is safe and all but my dreams still stays. Without a plan, all of this is just wishful thinking.

I need to get my shit together.

My throat is back hurting once again, probably because I went back to drinking a  few nights ago. super unhealthy and I'm super 不听话 :( 
Down with flu and today was the second day, I swallowed like 7 pills for my throat and the flu.  My immune system needs to buck up. Just today I dreamt of being admitted to the hospital once again. *Cries*
 Dream also can dream until admitted to the A&E.......

seriously diu....but yay found a new mash up song






ps, feel a little upset because one of my friend is unwell and might not be able to go Bali with us :( sigh