Saturday 23 July 2016

Heaven.

Its been long since I'm back blogging. Finally I have some time alone, so I guess its time to update here for a bit. Recently I have been cutting a lot of people out of my life, those who didn't make an effort to stay or make an effort to meet me no matter how many times I asked them out. I realised I don't need all these people after all. I guess I've reached the point where my social circle cut down to less than 20, or not even more than 15.

Many things happened recently till I don't really know where to start. If you're wondering whats wrong with me that led me here, nothing's wrong. I'm just pretty busy and occupied with work and my boyfriend.

So if you haven't seen, we went for our first overseas trip together to Malaysia and here's the travel log I've done. Please watch, I put in alot of effort in making the video HAHA.




Pretty happy nowadays, just cannot wait for better days to come! Can't wait to put braces!