Monday 22 August 2016

To you, my love.


First of all, happy three months to us. 

Three months doesn't seem long for all you readers, but being with him for 3 months, felt like we've been in love for more than a year, maybe it's because we both reach the stage whereby we couldn't get enough of each other, even until now, I still want to see him this instant, this moment. 

But sadly, we couldn't because I have started my full time work a few weeks ago(yay) and he has been in that line for about 3 years now, so both of us have our own work commitment. Time to reach a basic understanding on this, Dernise. 

I grew to become a needy girlfriend while all along he was that needy boyfriend who wants me by his side all the time whenever he is free. It's not a bad thing, it's very cute, don't you think so? maybe it isn't to you guys, but it is to me.

Why? Because that is who he is, that is how he is. Loving someone means acceptance, and I've come to a point whereby I've accept all of his strengths and all of his flaws. Even though sometimes he still drive me mad and makes me want to cry and make a fuss out of nothing, but that's because I want more of his attention and his time. I want him to look at me more, hug me more and even kiss me longer. Not his money, but just his love and attention.

Being in a relationship isn't easy, because of who I am, letting me have the easy way or letting me win will always make me feel better. But he knows that he shouldn't pamper me too much, because once he does that, he knows that I'll start taking him or even everything for granted. 

We aren't like a "relationship goal" kind of couple, but to me, he is my goal, he is a keeper. Ever since I met him, he taught me a lot of things, be it life lessons and even in relationship. He changed me to become a better person, he spark interests that's hidden in me. He made me felt so much more that I've been missing out, on my previous relationship. It made me realize that all the hassle, all the frustrations I had for my previous relationship isn't real love at all, I might have felt happy too, but I realize it had all been temporary, by the end of the day, I wasn't happy, I felt alone and terrible.

But this time, being with him, it's different. He made me realize that being love/d the right way felt so good. He made me feel much more confident about myself and he made me realize who I really am, who I want to become. Being together with him, made me so much happier and this is one of the decision I'll never come to regret, even though we got together after really knowing each other for just a short while, but what's life without taking chances? My heart and brain told me to take the leap and I did, look where I am now.

I am with the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. I am confident. Yes it is unexpected, like I've never ever expected someone like him to step into my life but still, I'm grateful he took the first step and didn't give up talking and continuing the conversation with me when I clearly showed no interest to him at all. 

To my love, 
I'm glad you came to find me for awhile despite you being seriously injured and don't want to go to the hospital to tend your wounds - the first day we saw each other. I still get that butterfly feeling in me whenever I think bout it ;) I'm glad you kept me interested in you all these while, even until now. I'm glad you tolerated my childish behaviours and stood by me whenever I felt hopeless and dejected. I'm glad you're always here even though you shouldn't be, even though you can't be. I'm grateful you sacrifice plenty of your days of work for my special occasions. I'm grateful that you even sacrifice your sleep time to accompany me until wee hours in the morning because I am those that sleeps late and wake up early, while you're those who sleeps early and wake up late kind of guy. 

Please don't ever say that I don't love you as much or I'll ever walk away, because ever since you step into my life, I have always been thinking about you and loving you every single day. Every possible moment that I have. As cliche as it sound, I do love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. 
Sorry for the rainy days that I gave you and made you wonder about us, but I'll be always be here, I'll always be right where you are whenever you need me, I'll be there. 

Remember, you're the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with, I'm gonna latch on to you and not let go. I won't disappoint you, so please don't disappoint me too.